Motorola has just pushed through another ad for its second-generation Moto X smartphone, which has some fun with the fact of how customizable the phone is before you order it. Check out the ad below:
The new ad follows a new smartphone buyer, Ben, who is constantly making changes to his Moto X through the Moto Maker online portal before he commits to the final design. On the other side of the ad is his doppelgänger who is running around making the various changes that Ben is making to his phone, making him do some last-minute fixes to the Moto X before shipping it.
The ad is smart, and simple, and shows off how customizable the Moto X is.
- Motorola's new Razr: new foldable smartphone costs $1500
- Motorola delays foldable Razr launch, because it's too popular
- Motorola foldable Razr arrives in gold this spring
- Motorola foldable Razr durability tested with real razor, sand, fire
- Motorola: 'bumps and lumps are normal' on foldable Razr smartphone
- > NEXT STORY: Microsoft went through over 200 prototypes for the Xbox One controller
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Blizzard rolls out Black Friday deals, with steep discounts offered