Valve has kicked off its latest gaming specials, with the Steam Exploration Sale, which runs from November 26 to December 2. The Steam Exploration Sale has a bunch of games on sale, including Civilization: Beyond Earth which is down 30% from $89.99 to $62.99.
Watch Dogs is 50% off, reducing its $74.95 price to $37.47, The Evil Within has 66% taken off of its $79.95 price, reducing it to $27.17. For some randomness, the Goat MMO Simulator is down 50%, from $9.99 to just $4.99 while Company of Heroes has 75% off, reducing its original $49.99 price to $12.49.
Right now, there are 5633 games on sale across the entire Steam library, so get in there and start saving some money!
- Valve: Half-Life games are technical achievements, not just games
- Half-Life 4 announced: Valve confirms it cannot count to 3
- Valve pushes out new Half-Life: Alyx update 1.2, new features and more
- Half-Life: Alyx is the best PC game of 2020 on Metacritic
- Is there an Alternate Reality Game hidden inside of Half-Life: Alyx?
- > NEXT STORY: LG G3 updated with Android 5.0 Lollipop in South Korea to start with
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Apple iPhone 6s conceptual designs released featuring stainless steel