Ubisoft are trying to fix the various problems in Assassin's Creed: Unity as fast as they can, with an upcoming patch that will fix some 90 crashes, bugs, performance issues and more across the Xbox One, PS4 and PC versions of the game.
The patch rolls out later on today for the PS4, with the Xbox One and PC getting patched up soon after. Ubisoft has detailed the patches on their forums, some of them strangely mission-specific. Specific framerate drop improvements include:
- Improved general Framerate on PS4 by lowering the priority of the online services thread
- Fixed FPS drops while Arno climbs on the RHP building of Palais de Justice
- Fixed FPS drops when in climbing and pressing the Left Stick towards somewhere that is not climbable in certain areas
- Fixed FPS drops in Sainte Chapelle
On top of that, there is another patch that will be released that will improve the frame rate even more .
Last updated: Jun 16, 2020 at 04:29 pm CDT
- > NEXT STORY: Adobe warns of critical Flash Player flaw, recommends immediate update
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Apple's market value tips over $700 billion