Grand Theft Auto V launched for the previous generation consoles last year, and only last week for the Xbox One and PS4, but it looks like Rockstar has a few tricks up its sleeve for the PC version of the open-world fun-a-thon.
WCCFTech is reporting that the PC version of GTA V will include a video editor mode, which is a 'Just for PC' feature. This feature alone would be a great addition to GTA V, and would fit better on the PC version thanks to the mouse and keyboard combination. Extending on this feature, is the ability to mod the game, something that turned GTA IV on the PC into something absolutely remarkable.
Grand Theft Auto V launches on the PC on January 27, 2015.
Last updated: Nov 27, 2014 at 09:42 am CST
- GTA V made half a billion dollars in 2019, was #3 best-earning game
- GTA V was in top US game sales charts for 74 months since launch
- GTA V hits 150 million sales, breaks microtransaction records
- Rockstar may release games at a faster rate at Take-Two's behest
- GTA V is still a revenue monster with 115 million copies sold
- > NEXT STORY: Apple's market value tips over $700 billion
- < PREVIOUS STORY: VR device 3DHead has evaporated - has no ties to Oculus