Blood Sport: The Ultimate in Immersive Gaming had its account suspended on Kickstarter, raising just $3,390 of the requested $250,000. The console game controller would have been used as a blood collection unit that drew blood any time a gamer was wounded while playing a video game.
The system would have requested each gamer to provide height, weight, and details of pre-existing medical conditions before the session began.
The project has been active on Kickstarter since November 18, and Kickstarter has a policy not to discuss why certain projects are suspended. Blood Sport has remained media silent, not responding to media requests from multiple outlets.
- Kickstarter hits new fundraising milestone of $4.56 billion USD
- Cattle in Oregon mutilated: 'not one drop of blood' -- was it ALIENS?!
- The Wonderful 101 remastered Kickstarter hits over $600,000
- Xbox Lockhart going digital-only at launch would be a mistake
- This gum-sized microcomputer can code all of your musical instruments
- > NEXT STORY: Microsoft Silicon Valley campus by Knightscope's K5 security robot
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Cybercriminals will enjoy victimizing mobile shoppers during holidays