For those who loved Interstellar, and I was one of them, an unlimited ticket to the movie is something that simply isn't done much these days - if at all. AMC Theatres and Paramount Pictures are teaming up for such a thing, allowing movie goers to see Christopher Nolan's epic space movie as many times as they want.
The price for the unlimited tickets usually range from between $19.99 and $34.99, depending on the location. The tickets will be made through AMC Theatre's loyalty reward program, AMC Stubs. AMC has said that this is the first time an unlimited ticket has been offered, which is definitely a nice way of getting in repeat viewers into Interstellar.
- Tenet trailer drops, Christopher Nolan's mysterious new movie
- AMC promotes social distancing at cinemas, half books its theatres
- US box office: worst in 25 years, since the release of Outbreak
- Virgin's commercial spaceflight tickets will rise above $250,000 each
- Voyager 2 officially reaches interstellar space & sends message back
- > NEXT STORY: Sony's new image sensor is capable of amazing auto-focus abilities
- < PREVIOUS STORY: 50% of consumers thinking of a smart wristband will buy a smartwatch