One of the biggest releases looming in a packed 2015 Summer blockbuster slate that includes 'The Avengers: Age of Ultron', 'Mad Max: Fury Road' and 'Terminator: Genesys" is of course the third sequel to 'Jurassic Park' which hits mid next year.
Today, Universal Studios has unveiled the official website for the movie (although viewers in Australia are subjected to a series of re-directs, before landing at Universal Australia's YouTube page) which gives some new insights into the film and the promise of the first teaser trailer in a week and a half.
However, the mystery surrounding the movie's new dinosaur, dubbed 'D-Rex' has been partially revealed with the prototypes for the tie-in Lego series.
'Jurassic World' hits screens worldwide in June 2015.
Last updated: Nov 23, 2014 at 12:00 am CST
- Super Mario Legos let you create your own interactive game stages
- The International Space Station is launching into the LEGO universe
- This AI-powered 10,000 piece LEGO sorting machine is a world's first
- Steam's Black Friday sale is almost too good to be true
- Super Mario leaps into Lego world with official new playsets
- > NEXT STORY: OCZ launches new Vertex 460A SSD
- < PREVIOUS STORY: NVIDIA launches its Tesla K80 dual GPU card, with 24GB of RAM