Television and monitor maker Sceptre announced the redesigned and Roku Ready 50-inch E505BV-FMQR LED HDTV, with a 1920x1080 FullHD resolution. The screen has an 8.5 ms response time, 16:9 aspect ratio, HDMI support, and more than 50,000 hours of LED backlight life. The TV also has 3 HDMI ports, 1 USB, 1 VGA, 1 AV composite, and 1 YPbPR component support.
The new 50-inch Roku Ready LED HDTV is now available at Amazon, Best Buy, Costco, K-Mart, NewEgg, QVC, Sam's Club, Sears, Target, Tiger Direct, and Walmart.
"Our new HDTV features a completely redesigned look with even sleeker lines for the modern home," said Cathy Chou, Sceptre VP of operations, in a press statement. "Similar to other Sceptre HDTVs, we've combined superb technology and outstanding affordability into an attractive unit."
- Amazon's best Black Friday deals for Gaming Monitors
- Best Buy Black Friday deals start now - here are our top tech picks
- Cyber Monday starts early at Best Buy - here are the best deals
- Sony's new Z8H TV vibrates the frame of the TV to generate sound
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14: AMD Ryzen 4000 CPU + NVIDIA GeForce RTX GPU
- > NEXT STORY: GIGABYTE announces GeForce GTX 980 WaterForce Tri-SLI AIO cooler
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Lucasfilm announce new animated fantasy film, written by George Lucas