Retailers are preparing for Black Friday and what should be a busy 2014 Christmas holiday shopping season, enticing shoppers with good deals. Best Buy has announced that there will be a $100 discount on Apple iPad Air 2 models with the following prices: 16GB for $399.99, 64GB for $499.99, and 128GB for $599.99.
Pricing for the LTE models are as follows: 16GB will be $529.99, 64GB for $729.99, and $729.99 for 128GB. The iPad Mini 3 with Touch ID will be available with $75 discounts: 16GB for $324.99, 64GB for $424.99, and 128GB for $524.99.
iMac models will have a $200 discount, with the all-in-one 21.5-inch iMac with the Intel Core i5 CPU, 8GB RAM, and 500GB HDD will be priced at $899.99 - and the deal will extend from Nov. 27 to Nov. 29. The 27-inch non-retina iMac with 8GB RAM and 1TB HDD will be available for $1,649.99, a $150 discount over current pricing.
Last updated: Nov 16, 2014 at 12:00 am CST
- Xbox Lockhart going digital-only at launch would be a mistake
- Black Friday at GoodOffer24: Windows 10 Pro for just $10.62 and more
- Best Buy Black Friday deals start now - here are our top tech picks
- Cyber Monday starts early at Best Buy - here are the best deals
- Black Shark 3 gaming phone: 90Hz display, 12GB RAM, liquid cooling, 5G
- > NEXT STORY: Lucasfilm announce new animated fantasy film, written by George Lucas
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Pentagon wants aircraft-based drones for future recon, attack missions