- ACON4 Shanghai Wrapup
ABit have kindly forwarded on their latest press release which informs us of the final results to their highly successful worldwide ACON4 gaming tournament this year. The finals took place on June 6th in Shanghai, China where 18 of the finest contestants worldwide were brought together to fight it out for the crown.
The U.S. of A's own Matthew Anderson (aka mTw-Wizard) came through in the end, winning himself a new car, followed by russian aT.deadman coming second and picking himself up 3 and a half grand USD. Thirdly, a Chun Jung Hee (SK.sweet) from Korea who scored himself $2k USD for his third place achievement, and coming in at fourth place a Su Ho (Yoliny.suhO) of China earned himself $1k USD.
ABIT's official press release contains further details from the event including a chart highlighting full results of all the players, more images and other general info.
July 6, 2004 - On June 6th, 2004, 18 of the best Warcraft III players from around the world gathered in Shanghai, China with one purpose: to become the ACON4 World Champion. Over 500 spectators gathered to witness the absolute highest level of competition and gameplay. After an entire day of intense battles, Matthew Anderson (mTw-Wizard) managed to defeat Andrey Sobolev (aT.deadman) in the finals, winning a brand new car for his efforts.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- AeroCool VM-101 Fanless VGA Cooler @ System Cooling
- Ultra Products X-Connect 500W Power Supply @ PimpRig
- Windows XP Service Pack 2 (Release Candidate 2) @ Explosive Labs
- ThermalRight SLK948U Heatsink @ Gruntville
- Pioneer DV-563A DVD player @ DesignTechnica
- Chaintech ZNF3-250 Zenith s754 @ AMDZone
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Fortnite is coming to China, with Tencent securing rights
- COD: Black Ops 4 multiplayer could be inspired by Overwatch
- AMD Combat Crate: CPU, GPU, motherboard combo from MSI
- Detroit: Become Human gets gold mastered, demo coming soon
- Lootbox and skin trade to make $50 billion by 2022
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit