Hans Zimmer's work on the Man of Steel score is my favorite piece of work from the composer, and one of the best soundtracks of all time - to me at least. But news is now breaking that Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice will have Zimmer collaborating with another composer: Junkie XL.
The way this will work is, Junkie XL will be working on the Batman side of things, while Zimmer will spin his magic on the Superman side of the tracks. This sees the composers 'versing' each other, just as Batman and Superman will be in the movie, all while both of the composer's work will blend together throughout the movie.
At first, it sounded odd, as I was hoping Zimmer would put his heart and soul into Batman v Superman. But after thinking about it for a few minutes, it's going to work incredibly well, as the theme of the movie itself is two superheroes against each other - for whatever reason - with the soundtrack playing right into it.
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice has a release date of March 24, 2016.
- Superman DID have a black suit in Zack Snyder's Justice League
- Henry Cavill says he's still Superman, now #ReleaseTheSnyderCut
- Wonder Woman 3 confirmed, Amazon spinoff could also happen
- Every Superman, Batman, and Joker movie ever made to stream on HBO Max
- Superman open-world game could arrive on PlayStation 5
- > NEXT STORY: Avast: 4 out of 5 wireless routers at risk of cyberattacks
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Some Unity Asset Store creators are making $30,000 per month