Do you recall that awful 1996 movie 'Anaconda' starring a pre J-Lo Jennifer Lopez and a post career Ice Cube? Well, at least one documentary maker probably does and looks to finally answer the question that we all haven't been wondering: What would it feel like to be eaten by a giant Anaconda? And he's making it into a documentary.
According to this article and a brief post on the Discovery Channel website, documentarian Paul Rosolie and Discovery Channel will next month launch a 60 minute documentary called 'Eaten Alive' which will detail Rosolies creation of a 'custom-made snake-proof suit' before being devoured whole and presumably regurgitated.
A somewhat curious addition to the Discover Channel line-up to be sure. I guess the old adage "Just because you can do something, doesn't mean you should" applies here.
Last updated: Nov 4, 2014 at 11:46 pm CST
- Next-gen Xbox Lockhart has 'significantly less RAM' for 1440p gaming
- Next-gen Xbox Scarlett specs: 12TFLOPs, 16GB RAM, 3.5GHz Zen 2 CPU
- Panasonic's new HZ2000 OLED TVs are the first with Filmmaker Mode
- Next-gen Xbox's name will reflect its function, Microsoft boss says
- Cheaper next-gen Xbox Lockhart targets 1440p 60FPS
- > NEXT STORY: GTA V will feature a first-person mode one the Xbox One, PS4 and PC
- < PREVIOUS STORY: NVIDIA releases Game Ready drivers for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare