- Gigabyte K8NSNXP-939 Motherboard
Here's one of the very few reviews out there to show up so far for socket939 based motherboards. Gigabyte's K8NSNXP-939 gets a going over from the folks at Short Media on the weekend, sporting their reknowned Dual Power System (DPS) and Dual BIOS features, as well as being driven by nVidia's nForce3 Ultra chipset which carries a stack of nice features in itself. The board also looks to bring exceptionally awesome performance, which one would only expect given the price tag.
The Gigabyte K8NSNXP-939 is the first Socket 939 motherboard for Gigabyte and the new AMD Athlon 64 939-pin processors mark the next evolution and upgrade pathway for AMD. Socket 939 is the most notable feature and right in behind it is the NVIDIA nForce3 Ultra chipset. The nForce3 chipset supports up to, on this particular motherboard, 4 SATA and 2 PATA hard drives in RAID 0, 1 and 0+1 which Gigabyte has named Raid Deluxe. 8-channel audio, IEEE 1394b (800 Mb/s Firewire), Dual Lan, Gigabyte's Dual Power System (DPS Gold) and Gigabyte's ever present Dual Bios round out the other high points.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Danger Den TDX Water Block @ System Cooling
- TerraTec Aureon 7.1 Universe Soundcard @ Driver Heaven
- Smart Drive 2002C @ OC-Zone (Translated)
- Logitech MX510 Optical Mouse im Test @ CrazyMod (Translated)
- Thermaltake Gamma Pad @ Overclocker Cafe
- GeCube All-In Wonder 9600XT 128M/TV/FM @ Hexus
- Apacer Handy Steno HT203 - USB Memory Key @ Trusted Reviews
- Extreme CD-Rom testing @ Madshrimps