Former front man for White Zombie, Rob Zombie, will have his horror film 31 enter production in February 2015, after a successful 90-day crowdfunding campaign. The film focuses on five carnival workers who are kidnapped and taken to Murder World, where they must survie a game of "31," featuring deranged clowns trying to kill them.
Here is what Rob Zombie recently said: "I thought that's a good premise for a film. Add in the fact that everyone I know seems to really hate clowns and now you got a film. Without the fans raising funds and helping to build buzz, a crazy film like this would have been almost impossible to get off the ground. I owe the fans big time on this one."
31 will be produced by Zombie, Bow + Arrow Entertainment, Spectacle Entertainment Group and Protagonist Pictures, while Bow + Arrow and Protagonist Pictures are helping finance the film.
Last updated: Apr 7, 2020 at 11:49 am CDT
- Kojima working on new game, might be a horror experience similar to PT
- Hideo Kojima's next project may be an interactive film-game hybrid
- Sony funding two new Silent Hill games: A reboot & Silent Hills remake
- Coronavirus may delay PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X launch past 2020
- Hideo Kojima will watch horror movies to make the scariest horror game
- > NEXT STORY: Seagate announces availability of Kinetic Open Storage platform
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Pirate Bay co-founder Fredrik Neij arrested by Thai police