The first official movie trailer for Fast & Furious 7 was released, marking the first film since Paul Walker's tragic death. The last two installments in the series, Fast Five and Fast & Furious 6, have generated $1.4 billion at the box office, and with Walker's death in a car wreck, the seventh movie should prove to be financially lucrative.
"I think the beautiful thing is that they get to see Paul again... and in a way celebrate him," said actress Jordana Brewster, when asked about Walker's presence in the film. "I've heard he's really, really good in it, so I look forward to seeing him too. Obviously it will be bittersweet, but I think it's a way for fans to revisit him."
- Fast & Furious game trailer looks like it was made in GTA V by a fan
- Get 'Fast & Furious' for our 'Hobbs and Shaw' Blu-ray giveaway!
- 'Uncharted' Movie release date pushed back to March 5th, 2021
- Sonic Mania's lead animator is who we thank for Sonic's Movie redesign
- Mortal Kombat reboot movie release date moved up by two months
- > NEXT STORY: Experts believe a major cyberattack likely by 2025, as fears increase
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Windows 8, 8.1 finally surpass 15% operating system market share