The Sony PlayStation Experience event will take place December 6-7 at the Sands Expo and Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada. Tickets will go on sale starting tomorrow, and one day passes will cost $50, while two-day passes will be available for $90.
The event will feature 400,000 square feet of PlayStation games, with panels, contests, signings, giveaways, and collective memorabilia open to attendees. This is a unique offering from Sony, trying to provide an event to PlayStation fans in a smaller, more personal setting than E3, CES, and other major industry trade shows.
Would you fork over $50 or $90 to head to Vegas to enjoy some PlayStation-themed entertainment?
Last updated: Apr 7, 2020 at 11:48 am CDT
- PlayStation 5's rumored heat issues should be solved in final console
- PlayStation 5's cooling solution will make you quite happy, Cerny says
- PlayStation 5's SSD may revolutionize save states with instant launch
- Sony's PS5 talk wasn't enough--for next-gen, seeing is believing
- Game devs: Xbox Series X isn't significantly more powerful than PS5
- > NEXT STORY: New York City hospital diagnoses first Ebola case
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Play games in 3D? Be prepared to feel angry after gaming, study finds