If you've ever dreamt of playing a game where you play as a slice of bread, now is your chance. I am Bread is a new RPG from the developers of Surgeon Simulator, in which you play as a slice of bread.
Your journey will start as a piece of bread that gets toasted, but not overly damaged, or crusty. How do you control a piece of bread? Simple, each four corners of the bread can twitch, allowing you to flop along surfaces, or climbing walls - you know, how bread would react if it were alive.
Bossa Studios is behind I am Bread, coming up with the idea during a game jam environment last month. This is the same way the team came up with Surgeon Simulator, with the studio formed back in 2010, specializing in free-to-play social network games, such as the Facebook bound Monstermind.
- New Harry Potter third-person wizard RPG could be revealed soon
- Post-Cyberpunk 2077 RPG from CD Projekt RED may not hit 2021 deadline
- PlayStation game demos are coming back with Sony's ambitious new plan
- Mass Effect writer: BioWare's new games are based on market research
- Baldur's Gate 3 will be playable in 2020 via early access
- > NEXT STORY: Lenovo rumored to announce BlackBerry acquisition, this week
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Apple has shipped 39 million iPhones, 12 million iPads in 3 months