Well, now that Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel is out, we're finding out about all the weird and wonderful weapons that the first-person shooter has to offer. One of these, is the Boganella.
For those not in tune with Australian slang, 'bogan' would be along the lines of what Americans would call a 'redneck', with the Boganella a talking shotgun, with a bogan personality. 2K Australia were the developers behind the new Borderlands, so there are countless Australian references in the game, with this being one of the bigger ones.
The Boganella is a shotgun that talks every time you fire it, dropping F bombs and much more. If you switch the Boganella out for another weapon, it'll even swear at you, saying "later, ya c***". Yes, this is real. A talking shotgun, that sounds like a bogan, is now in a game. Where do we go from here, folks?
- Borderlands 3: second highest-grossing PC game of September
- Hostel director Eli Roth to direct Borderlands movie
- Steam's Black Friday sale is almost too good to be true
- New Borderlands 3 DLC is a Lovecraftian love story with Cthulhu horror
- Borderlands 3 'Bloody Harvest' event trailer shows off bosses & loot
- > NEXT STORY: NASA wants to create a Holodeck using the Oculus Rift for astronauts
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Intel reports record-breaking Q2 revenue, ships over 100 million CPUs