- TYAN Delivers Tomcat 915G/925X Boards
TYAN have issued a press release today announcing two new 915G/925X Express based motherboards dubbed the Tomcat i915 (S5120) - Left pic, and Tomcat i925X (S5130) - Right pic. All the native features are naturally resident on the boards (PCI-Express, DDR2, LGA775, High Def. Audio, etc.) and TYAN aim to mass produce the new Tomcat's by Q3 of this year. For further details, you can read up on the official PR over at TYAN's website.
Fremont, CA, June 23rd, 2004 - Technology used in the home and office environment is changing everyday, evolving towards seamless integration and higher productivity. In coordination with Intel's digital home and office initiative, Tyan will deliver two unique platforms based on Intel's 915G/925X Express chipsets. Both of these platforms will offer incredibly rich features for entertainment and business applications, while providing capabilities that can fit any number of business or home computing requirements.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Thermaltake Tsunami Case @ Overclocker Cafe
- Intel's Alderwood and Grantsdale: Making a footprint in time @ ByteSector
- Mobinote DVX-POD 7010 portable media player @ DesignTechnica
- ATI All-in-Wonder 9600 XT vs NVIDIA Personal Cinema FX 5700 @ Tech Report
- Rytech Wireless Optical Mouse @ ModSynergy
- How-To Make a PVC Pipe Reservoir @ Overclockers Club
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard