It looks like the cat is out of the bag when it comes to Motorola's forthcoming Droid Turbo, a new smartphone that has popped out of nowhere with its new User Manual.
The Droid Turbo is teasing an impressive specs list, which includes a 5.2-inch "ultra high-definition display", "high-capacity long last battery", 21-megapixel rear-facing camera, Qi wireless charging, NFC, and support for Motorola's Turbo Charger, which should be included in the box for the Droid Turbo. The smartphone should also include most of the best features that were baked into the Moto X, which include Moto Voice, Display, Actions, Assist, and Connect.
One of the standout features is the fact that it looks to be running a very vanilla version of Android, without much UI changes splashed on top. We should hopefully hear more on this Verizon-bound smartphone soon.
Last updated: Apr 7, 2020 at 11:48 am CDT
- PlayStation 5 will respect your time thanks to ultra-fast SSD and OS
- Sony: The future is coming at CES 2020
- PlayStation 5's SSD may revolutionize save states with instant launch
- Samsung Galaxy S20 family revealed: 120Hz screens, 5G, so much more
- Sony skips E3 2020, has two major events planned for February
- > NEXT STORY: Ubisoft says 60FPS gaming 'looks weird', 'feels better' at 30FPS
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Study: Siri, voice activation distracts drivers and pose safety risks