Next Car Game has been on our radar for quite a while now, but Bugbear Entertainment's coming multiplayer vehicular carnage simulator has been renamed for good: Wreckfest.
Wreckfest is available right now for $30 through Steam Early Access, which as it stands, supports multiplayer games of up to 18 people. There are four game modes available: Racing, Derby, Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch.
I don't know if I like the new name or not, as I had become fond of 'Next Car Game', what about you?
Last updated: Dec 6, 2019 at 02:46 pm CST
- Xbox Series X may be more powerful, but will third-party devs use it?
- How publishers will approach current-gen on PS5, Xbox Series X
- PS5, Xbox Series X SSD may use software-defined flash to boost speeds
- Next-gen console exclusives will be few and far between through 2021
- Game devs: Xbox Series X isn't significantly more powerful than PS5
- > NEXT STORY: Mountain Dew powers Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Ubisoft delays The Crew three weeks, new release date of December 2