Middle-earth - Shadow of Mordor is the latest game that is pushing PCs to their limits, with an Ultra HD graphics setting that requires a 3.7GB download, and up to 6GB of VRAM.
But, how does Shadow of Mordor compare against the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 versions of the game? Well, the comparion version is above, with Mordor on Ultra, but without the Ultra HD textures enabled. This means the PC version can look even better than what is displayed above. Have you picked up Shadow of Mordor? If so, what do you think of it so far?
Last updated: Apr 7, 2020 at 11:48 am CDT
- Xbox Series X's Smart Delivery may let you custom install games
- Xbox Series X may be more powerful, but will third-party devs use it?
- PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X to be delayed past 2020, analyst predicts
- How publishers will approach current-gen on PS5, Xbox Series X
- Next-gen console exclusives will be few and far between through 2021
- > NEXT STORY: Apple to unveil new iPads and iMacs at its October 16 event
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Robert Downey Jr. will return in 'Iron Man 4' - on one condition