- Gigabyte's GV-RX series ATI PCI-Express Lineup
Gigabyte have issued everyone a press release announcing their ATI PCI Express lineup. Card's announced are the GV-RX80 series, GV-RX60 series, and GV-RX30 series, based on ATI's X800, X600, and X300 respectively. More in their official PR.
Taipei, Taiwan, June 2004 - Gigabyte Technology Co. formally announces the release of graphics accelerators powered by the world's first native 16-lane PCI Express VPUs from ATI, the GV-RX80 series, GV-RX60 series and GV-RX30 Series which are based on ATI's newly introduced [RADEON X800, RADEON X600 and RADEON X300 visual processing units (VPUs). The top-to-bottom family of visual processors ensures customers can choose the graphics card that best suits their needs.
- Shuttle's XPC SB81P: Small form factor re-invented
This time a PR from Shuttle lets us know of their latest XPC, the SB81P, officially being the world's first SFF to utilize the "FB81" motherboard with 16x PCI-E graphics card support and a revolutionary cooling design, as well as much more. The full details in the supporting PR.
(Taipei, Taiwan - June 1, 2004) Shuttle Inc, a leading designer and manufacturer of small form factor (SFF) computers and motherboards,today introduces the XPC SB81P, the world's ﬁrst SFF computer based on the leading-edge FB81 motherboard. Featuring support for 16X PCI E graphics cards, an all-new ICE (integrated cooling engine) cooling system, 350W Silent X power supply and more, the XPC SB81P redeﬁnes performance computing.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Overwatch now has over 35 million players
- Battlegrounds' update adds vaulting, climbing to testers
- DOOM will be out on Nintendo Switch on November 10
- AMD Ryzen APU spotted with Radeon Vega M graphics
- Apple CEO: quality AR impossible with today's technology
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard