- Gigabyte's GV-RX series ATI PCI-Express Lineup
Gigabyte have issued everyone a press release announcing their ATI PCI Express lineup. Card's announced are the GV-RX80 series, GV-RX60 series, and GV-RX30 series, based on ATI's X800, X600, and X300 respectively. More in their official PR.
Taipei, Taiwan, June 2004 - Gigabyte Technology Co. formally announces the release of graphics accelerators powered by the world's first native 16-lane PCI Express VPUs from ATI, the GV-RX80 series, GV-RX60 series and GV-RX30 Series which are based on ATI's newly introduced [RADEON X800, RADEON X600 and RADEON X300 visual processing units (VPUs). The top-to-bottom family of visual processors ensures customers can choose the graphics card that best suits their needs.
- Shuttle's XPC SB81P: Small form factor re-invented
This time a PR from Shuttle lets us know of their latest XPC, the SB81P, officially being the world's first SFF to utilize the "FB81" motherboard with 16x PCI-E graphics card support and a revolutionary cooling design, as well as much more. The full details in the supporting PR.
(Taipei, Taiwan - June 1, 2004) Shuttle Inc, a leading designer and manufacturer of small form factor (SFF) computers and motherboards,today introduces the XPC SB81P, the world's ﬁrst SFF computer based on the leading-edge FB81 motherboard. Featuring support for 16X PCI E graphics cards, an all-new ICE (integrated cooling engine) cooling system, 350W Silent X power supply and more, the XPC SB81P redeﬁnes performance computing.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit