Ah, the days of arena shooters have a special spot in my gaming history, with more hours pumped into games like Unreal and Quake than I have ever spent playing Call of Duty or Battlefield. Well, if you're never heard of Toxikk, maybe you need to check out the video below.
Reakktor Studios, who definitely loves the use of the letter 'k', has finally shown off a gameplay trailer of their upcoming game, Toxikk. Toxikk takes the hard path, offering no regenerating health, no loadouts, no free-to-play, no classes, and much more. There will be two separate types of maps on offer, with "Classic Maps" that will be smaller and not include vehicles, and then "Massive Maps" which will, you guessed it: feature vehicles.
Toxikk is being funded with pre-orders, with packages that range between $5 and $90. Reakktor Studios plans on offering a closed beta through Steam Early Access before 2014 is wrapped up.
- PlayStation game demos are coming back with Sony's ambitious new plan
- US military says that 5G is 'crucial' for Space Force operations
- Witcher TV show gets 'main' trailer with naked Geralt, Dec 20th debut
- US spends $4.5m on heat-based facial recognition that works at 1,600ft
- Hellblade II's 'in-engine' trailer might be next-gen smoke & mirrors
- > NEXT STORY: Apple's new Retina MacBook Air will be fanless, with a thinner design
- < PREVIOUS STORY: BIOSTAR launches the new Hi-Fi Z97Z7 motherboard