NVIDIA Editor's Day 2014 - Another impressive demo shown off at NVIDIA Editor's Day 2014 was DirectX 12, with Microsoft taking the stage to show off Fable Legends running in DX12. We thought we'd take a video of that so you can see it for yourself, with that video embedded below.
To be brutally honest, I wasn't super surprised with Fable Legends, even in DirectX 12. DirectX 12 on its own, as a technology and API, is super impressive, with lowered CPU overhead and much more. Fable Legends in DX12 looked good, but not mind-blowing. What do you think of Fable Legends in DirectX 12?
Last updated: Apr 7, 2020 at 11:48 am CDT
- League of Legends mobile may be a card game or MOBA (or both?)
- Apex Legends is coming to mobile, and most likely next-gen consoles
- Riot Games to publish third-party League of Legends games
- New League of Legends games are powered by Unity Engine
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080: August 2020 reveal, launch at Computex 2020
- > NEXT STORY: Scotland says 'no', rejects independence bid
- < PREVIOUS STORY: The Matrix meets FEAR in Epic Games' VR demo 'Car Flip'