Samsung had a few days ahead of Apple when it announced its new Galaxy Note 4, but we didn't know of a release date, that was however, until Samsung's latest ad that took yet another poke at Apple.
In the ad above, Samsung teases that its larger-than-life smartphone has a release date of October, while Apple's new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus smartphones are already on their way to consumers, landing in their hands-on September 19. Apple has already seen a record-breaking weekend of pre-orders, with over four million next-gen iPhone smartphones ordered by consumers across the world.
But Samsung's Galaxy Note 4 seems like a more versatile smartphone, with its stylus and compatibility with the Oculus-powered Gear VR headset.
Last updated: Dec 6, 2019 at 02:46 pm CST
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20, Note 20+, Note 20 Ultra renders teased
- Samsung Galaxy Z: new foldable phone folds into 'Z' shape
- This is our first look at Samsung's new Galaxy Note 20 smartphone
- Samsung unveils Galaxy S10 Lite, Galaxy Note 10 Lite smartphones
- Galaxy Fold 2 specs: 108MP camera, next-gen Snapdragon 865 and 5G tech
- > NEXT STORY: The rumors of the Apple Watch 2 have begun, before Watch is released
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Research indicates violent video games help to reduce crime rates