When Destiny launches on the 9th of September on the Xbox 360 and PS3, gamers who purchased it will have a limited window to upgrade their last-generation copies to current-generation consoles.
Activision and Bungie have announced a "digital upgrade" for Destiny, that will see Xbox 360 and PS3 gamers moving over to the Xbox One and PS4 with their copies of Destiny, for a limited time. We should see the end date for this migration offer on January 15, 2015, so you've got a decent chunk of time to upgrade and keep your copy of Destiny for the new consoles.
Better yet, when you move over from the previous-gen consoles to the current-gen with your copy of Destiny, any season passes, DLC and whatever else you've collected along the way will make the trip to your new console.
- How publishers will approach current-gen on PS5, Xbox Series X
- Xbox Series X's Smart Delivery may let you custom install games
- PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X to be delayed past 2020, analyst predicts
- Xbox Series X may enhance Xbox 360, OG Xbox games too
- Xbox Series X 4K 60FPS made possible by Zen 2 CPU, says 3D Realms dev
- > NEXT STORY: Paramount expand new 'Terminator' reboot into a trilogy
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Russian documentary shows Western WW1 propoganda, uses TF2 poster