- Kingmax's Ultra-High Capacity 512MB RS-MMC and miniSD Cards
KingMax have just issued us a press release announcing it's new line of mini-size storage cards based on their PIP Packaging technology. The high capacity 512MB RS-MMC and miniSD cards are aimed toward the new generation of mobile phones, allowing for extra photo and video storage space, as well as being able to listen to MP3's etc. Very sweet, more within the attached press release.
Taipei,Taiwan May 28,2004 - KINGMAX Digital Inc., a leading manufacturer of small-size digital storage cards, has recently pushed the envelope on its industry-leading proprietary technology by putting its PIPTM packaging technology into use on smaller, thinner mini-size storage cards. Its new high-capacity 512MB RS-MMC and miniSD are being pegged as mainstream storage devices for future mobile phones. KINGMAX's PIPTM-based RS-MMC and miniSD cards stand out as the only memory cards in the world that are waterproof, heat-resistant and have high-capacity and high data transmission speeds.
- Team Chenbro to Demo New Products at Computex
The folks involved within Team Chenbro will be heading over to Computex next week, demonstrating their latest products. The team comprises of 'real world' gamers who will be battling it out together on 4 of Chenbro's locally networked high-end rigs at the booth. More details within the supporting PR here.
Taipei, Taiwan, 28 May 2004 - Chenbro Micom Co. Ltd., the world's leading provider of chassis solutions, announced today that Team Chenbro (http://www.teamchenbro.com) will be live in person at Computex to demonstrate Chenbro's exciting new gaming/enthusiast products. Team Chenbro is comprised of 'real world' gamers who love to compete against other gamers in LAN party events across North America. Team Chenbro will be gaming live on four locally networked, high-end gaming systems to demonstrate how well Chenbro's products meet the specifications of highly competitive, real world gamers. Team Chenbro will be gaming with the latest PC games each day at Chenbro's booth, located in TWTC: Hall 1 - Booths 508, 510, 508D, and 510D.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Kingmax Hardcore Series DDR500 @ ExtremeMHZ
- Corsair XMS 3200XL Memory @ LegitReviews
- Getting More Bang Out of Your Dual Processing Buck @ Toms Hardware
- Intel to ship 64-bit Prescotts on 1 August @ The Register
- AMD's new releases/price increase on June 1 @ AMDReview
- HP Photosmart R707 digital camera @ ByteSector
- Epox Bluetooth Gear @ EnvyNews
- Will Your Next Desktop PC Run Linux? @ PCWorld
- Atech KB-Reader @ ExtremeReviews
- Lanparty PC mod @ PCUnleash
Latest News Posts
- Switch VR may happen via Google Cardboard-like Labo kits
- Anthem's loading times may be a big problem
- Spider-Man developers thought the story wasn't funny enough
- Warner Bros. release teaser for Pokemon: Detective Pikachu
- China sprouts the first life ever made on the Moons surface
- Supermicro C9Z390-CG-IW (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Z77X-UD5H Bios Issue When Setting CPU Multiplier Above 44
- Resident Evil 2 Remake Review: Fright Night
- HELP !!!! ASROCK Z77 PRO3 "NON-K OC MENU" disappeared :-(
- GeIL Super Luce RGB Sync DDR4-3200 16GB Memory Kit Review
- BundleFest is coming - Get ready for the biggest bundle event of the year
- Team NINJA Announces DEAD OR ALIVE 6 Deluxe Demo, World Championship, and SNK Collaboration
- Bandai Namco Entertainment America Inc. Launches Jump Force; The Ultimate Manga Crossover Extravaganza
- The Escape Room Puzzle Game Themed On The Seven Deadly Sins Will Hit Steam On Feb 28th
- [01Studio] Indie MMORPG - Citywars Savage