Jerry Shen, the CEO of ASUS has teased that its first wearable, the ZenWatch, will be priced at under $199 when it's fully revealed in October. ASUS should unveil the ZenWatch at IFA 2014 which kicks off in Berlin, Germany on Wednesday.
The new ASUS ZenWatch should be running Android Wear, will support English-based voice recognition, something that Shen revealed at a media briefing in Taiwan. Before the end of the year, we will see Chinese language for voice support from ASUS, too. We will hear more on the ZenWatch and ASUS products at IFA during the week.
- Xbox Series X 4K 60FPS made possible by Zen 2 CPU, says 3D Realms dev
- Xbox Series X delay: Microsoft worried about demand, not supply
- Xbox Series X 12 TFLOP GPU confirmed, 4x Xbox One CPU and 8x GPU power
- Best Buy's top holiday deals - save up to $600 on SSDs and cameras
- Xbox Series X's new Quick Resume function is revolutionary
- > NEXT STORY: ASRock X99 Extreme 11 motherboard has a massive 18 SATA ports
- < PREVIOUS STORY: 'Pirates of the Carribbean' sequel to film in Australia