There is a new mode in Titanfall, something that was baked into the game for its sixth update, which removes the titans and provides gamers with an 8 vs 8 shootout - no titans, no AI bots, just pure run and gun.
A standard Titanfall match is 6 vs 6, so this is a nice change for those who wanted a slightly bigger player base to play with. Considering the word 'titan' is found in 'Titanfall' it's a weird mode to be introducing into the game, but why not? The new mode is called Pilot Skirmish, which should make it much closer to Call of Duty or Battlefield, which some gamers won't mind.
- Respawn's Vince Zampella to lead EA DICE's L.A. studio, new IP coming
- Xbox Lockhart going digital-only at launch would be a mistake
- PS5 may only enhance PS4 games, legacy PS1, PS2 and PS3 games unlikely
- Red Dead Redemption 2's PC exclusive content is now on PS4
- Doom Eternal's photo mode makes for epic screenshot captures
- > NEXT STORY: During peak times, Twitch has more viewers than cable TV networks
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Australian government sues Valve over its refund policy in the country