- Terminator - The Future PC Case
Exclusive info from Avance Technologies Inc. has been brought to my attention this morning which highlights their "Terminator" PC Case, built on futureproof BTX technology which boasts many new advantages, primarily with regard to cooling potential. To read more on the several benefits this case has to offer with it's unique "cooling tunnel" and overall internal design, grab the attached PR here. If you'd like to know more about "Balance Technology Extended", check out our recent article covering it here.
Certainly, Intel wants to achieve better thermal control with the new BTX form factor for PC-cases' MB and PSU. Avance Technologies opines that a trick over thermal control issue in the established ATX form factor. Starting from the debut of CeBIT2004 to now, Avance Technologies thanks to many professionals and gamers' compliment about Terminator, they are surprised the exclusive design" it's amazing"!
- Armari - World record PCMark2004 score / New 64bit SFF Product line
Armari, specialist manufacturer and integrator of high performance PC's have forwarded on a couple of press releases today, the first of which tells us about their latest achievement, breaking FutureMark's PCMark2004 record with a score of 7,602 (measuring overall system performance). These results were possible with the use of a Dual Xeon setup completely submerged in a bath of InertX PF5080 coolant, providing staggering temperatures of -40c. Extreme! More on how they went about the task in the official PR.
Armari's next press release announces their latest product range involving 64bit Small Factor systems, dubbed the "Crossbow" series. The first Crossbow model to become available will be the XB-A700, powered by one of AMD's 64bit processors and PNY's nVidia Quadro FX 700. More details on the new 64bit SFF workstations within the supporting PR.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Xbox's Phil Spencer promoted to vice president of gaming
- HTC ceases stock trading, takeover likely
- Broker: Nintendo to sell 130 million Switch by 2020
- Intel delays 10nm CPU tech for the third time: late 2018
- Sarah Connor is back, new Terminator movie with Arnie
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower