Pre-orders for upcoming Nintendo Wii U games have risen 8.67% after Gamescom a couple of weeks ago, compared to the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One game pre-orders that only rose 5.16% and 2.81%, respectively.
Slighty Mad Studios' racer, Project CARS, was the star of the Wii U pre-orders increase, with pre-orders increasing by a massive 42.53%. Rise of the Tomb Raider, the timed exclusive title on the Xbox One saw pre-orders pumped up by 30.25%. But with Wii U pre-orders rising 8.67%, the most interesting thing to take from this is that Nintendo didn't hold a press conference to talk about its games, but Microsoft and Sony did.
Last updated: Dec 6, 2019 at 02:46 pm CST
- Here's Amazon's best last-minute gaming gift deals - up to 59% off
- Amazon's best Cyber Monday deals for PC & console gaming
- Amazon's plan to conquer game streaming in 2020
- Amazon's ambitious plan to conquer digital gaming may actually work
- Amazon 12 Days of Deals: Canon camera prices slashed, save up to 47%
- > NEXT STORY: Cinematic VR tech company Jaunt receives $27.8 million in funding
- < PREVIOUS STORY: iPhone 6 with 128GB of storage spotted