- HIS introduces Excalibur 9550 256MB/128MB iFan VIVO Edition
Another 9550 based ATI card has popped up today, this one being HIS's variant which includes full VIVO capabilities and their enhanced "iFan" cooling solution. The card(s) can be purchased with either 128 or 256mb's of memory. Further details within the attached press release.
The HIS Excalibur 9550 VIVO Edition provides an advanced video capture functionalities that enable novice users to capture, edit, and output high quality videos through a standard PC. Furthermore, with VIVO Edition's rich video editing feature, the HIS Excalibur 9550 VIVO Edition gives users the flexibility and creative room to edit home videos like a professional. The product comes with 256MB or 128MB graphic memory and HIS iFan. The HIS iFan's superior cooling technology overcomes the weakness of traditional cooling fans by substantially reducing heat for more than 20% and keeping noise rate under 22db.
- Creative THX-Certified Gigaworks 7.1 Speaker System w/ Optional 7.1 Decoder
An aussie press release from Creative made it's way to my inbox earlier today of which they officially announce both their flagship Gigaworks S750 7.1 speaker system and their DDTS-100 digital decoder box. Pairing these two items together would indefinately be a real treat. Full details on both products within the attached PDF.
SYDNEY - MAY 26, 2004 - Creative Labs Pty Ltd, a local subsidiary of Creative Technology Ltd, the worldwide leader in digital entertainment solutions for PC users, today announced the Creative GigaWorks speaker system and optional 7.1 decoder solution. The Creative GigaWorks S750 7.1 speaker system is THX certified and delivers a jaw-dropping; 700 Watts of Total System Burst Power at a price of just AUD$999 inc GST. The Creative Decoder DDTS-100 offered at just AUD$299 inc GST, can be combined with any Creative multi-channel speaker system making it ideal for any living room or study room with a DVD player or video game console.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- OCZ 3700EB: Making Hay with Athlon 64 @ Anandtech
- GeIL Ultra Platinum PC4400 1GB Dual Channel Kit (DDR550) @ HardwareZone
- Hynix to Ramp DDR2 Memory Modules Next Month @ XBit Labs
- Advanced Micro Devices Adds Muscles to Opteron Processors @ XBit Labs
- AMD introduces faster Opetrons @ CoolTechZone
- VIA Details Esther Processor @ XBit Labs
- Xenix Illuminated Keyboard @ Virtual-Hideout
- Redefining ''Point-and-Click'' - Golfer's Pad @ ExtremeTech
- >> NEXT STORY: Daily News Round #1 for May 20, 2004
- << PREVIOUS STORY: Wed Evening Roundup for May 19, 2004
Latest News Posts
- Scientists build a Spider-Man-like robot that sucks its way up walls
- Astronomers now understand 'the biggest explosions in the Universe'
- New study: 162 million IQ points have been stolen from US children
- Microsoft announces climate change plan, will be 'carbon free' by 2030
- Never-before-seen virus hits China, outbreak spreads 'human-to-human'
- Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 4 PCI on GA-Z87-HD3 no audio
- XPG Invader Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Reeven Justice II CPU Cooler Review
- X570 BIOS Feature request or Help Request
- My RAM can't be OC'ed at all
- Samsung Releases Portable SSD T7 Touch - the New Standard in Speed and Security for External Storage Devices
- MUSHKIN TO UNVEIL LATEST 2020 PRODUCT LINES AT CES
- Phison Demonstrates 4-Bits Per Cell QLC SSDs with PCIe Gen 4x4 and SATA Mainstream Performance
- Micron Announces Next-Generation Crucial Ballistix Gaming Memory
- Phison and Enmotus Demonstrate QLC Enhancing Technology