What better way to sell your upcoming game to PlayStation 4 owners than to call them 'console peasants', something that the Creative Director of PlanetShade 2 Matthew Higby did to the audience at Gamescom 2014.
Higby was talking about some of the things the team at Sony Online Entertainment (SOE) have done to the PS4 version of the game, where he said: "We're all getting a ton of benefit. Even if you're not a console peasant you'll appreciate what you get out of the console game".
Last updated: Aug 17, 2014 at 06:29 pm CDT
- Xbox Series X may be more powerful, but will third-party devs use it?
- How publishers will approach current-gen on PS5, Xbox Series X
- PlayStation 5 may play thousands of PS4 games at launch
- PlayStation 5 backward compatibility should support every PS4 game
- PlayStation 5's cooling solution will make you quite happy, Cerny says
- > NEXT STORY: Disney to release unaltered cut of the Star Wars trilogy on Blu-ray
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Action Comics #1 featuring Superman is on eBay for $1.75 million