It was only last month that we reported on Samsung's 'wall hugger' advertisements, that took a stab at iPhone users. The South Korean giant has now pushed this 'wall huggers' advertising campaign into airports, where it reiterates the battery life of its latest Galaxy S5 smartphone.
Samsung points to the fact that the Galaxy S5 has an 'Ultra Power Saving Mode' but the ad itself says: "So you have the power to be anywhere but here", and I wonder what Samsung means by that. Apple will most likely fire back in the coming months when it launches its new iPhone, which should feature a larger screen, and a better battery.
Last updated: Dec 6, 2019 at 02:46 pm CST
- Spotify won't be splicing your music with political ads in 2020
- Facebook will ban any fake coronavirus ads under new anti-fear policy
- Samsung executives jailed over destroying evidence in fraud cause
- iPhone 11 Pro Max costs $144,600 with gold and diamonds
- Samsung Galaxy Z: new foldable phone folds into 'Z' shape
- > NEXT STORY: FMS 2014 - Phison details newest SSD controller
- < PREVIOUS STORY: New Silent Hill game announced, will make you 's**t your pants'