- CoolMax Fanless Power Supply
Looking to hush your pc as much as possible without hindering performance too much (if at all)?, CoolMax have the perfect answer. They have managed to design a fanless Power Supply that provides excellent performance yet is obviously completely silent. ExtremeReviews have checked it out to see if it's lack of cooling causes issues, and it seems not.
Fans are usually found in power supplies, due to the large amounts of heat produced, but they just add to the noise produced by the computer. CoolMax has decided to take a new approach to silencing the power supplies; they have eliminated all fans. Though this power supply may be silent, its temperatures could possibly soar due to the lack of cooling. Well in this review, we will find out.
- HIS AIW 9600 and HIS AIW 9600XT Turbo
The folks at HardAvenue have compiled a review checking out two ATI All-In-Wonder based cards from HIS over the weekend. Each of the two cards have very similar features but one is based on the stock 9600 core for the budget-conscious, and the other on the popular 9600XT core with enhanced cooling to provide above stock speeds, hence the "Turbo" naming scheme behind it.
Ahh the All-In-Wonder. Probably the best example in the videocard world of a series you can trust for quality, providing everything the savvy PC user could ever want in a videocard. 3D, 2D, video inputs and outputs for all common types of connections, it is basically all right here on one convenient PCB. Today, we check out two videocards from HIS, an up and coming mover and shaker in the videocard industry, the HIS ATi Radeon 9600XT Turbo and 9600 AIW's. Both offer similar features, both also lend themselves to different markets, so which is right for you?
Latest News Posts
- Respawn's Titanfall dev team is separate from other projects
- Epic will stop exclusives if Valve gives 88% revenue split
- Nintendo won't reveal new Switch at E3 2019
- How Switch stacks up against other Nintendo hardware
- Xbox gaming makes less than 10% of Microsoft's Q3 revenues
- OWC 10Gbe Thunderbolt 3 Review
- did the old ivy bridge overclock issue on z68 boards ever get fixed?
- LED strip always on even after PC off?
- Netgear Orbi Pro Ceiling Review
- Fitbit Versa Lite Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Sonic & Friends Go Head-to-Head with 'Team Dark' In Part 2 of Team Sonic Racing Overdrive
- Rhythm & Dance VR Game 'Wave Circles' Announced for Steam
- Adrenaline-fueled Twin-Stick Shooter BulletRage Announced
- 'Final Assault' WW2 Cross-Platform Competitive Multiplayer VR Game Launching May 16 on Steam, Oculus, and Viveport
- Dark Fantasy Action RPG 'Warlander' Announced for PS4 and Xbox One