- CoolMax Fanless Power Supply
Looking to hush your pc as much as possible without hindering performance too much (if at all)?, CoolMax have the perfect answer. They have managed to design a fanless Power Supply that provides excellent performance yet is obviously completely silent. ExtremeReviews have checked it out to see if it's lack of cooling causes issues, and it seems not.
Fans are usually found in power supplies, due to the large amounts of heat produced, but they just add to the noise produced by the computer. CoolMax has decided to take a new approach to silencing the power supplies; they have eliminated all fans. Though this power supply may be silent, its temperatures could possibly soar due to the lack of cooling. Well in this review, we will find out.
- HIS AIW 9600 and HIS AIW 9600XT Turbo
The folks at HardAvenue have compiled a review checking out two ATI All-In-Wonder based cards from HIS over the weekend. Each of the two cards have very similar features but one is based on the stock 9600 core for the budget-conscious, and the other on the popular 9600XT core with enhanced cooling to provide above stock speeds, hence the "Turbo" naming scheme behind it.
Ahh the All-In-Wonder. Probably the best example in the videocard world of a series you can trust for quality, providing everything the savvy PC user could ever want in a videocard. 3D, 2D, video inputs and outputs for all common types of connections, it is basically all right here on one convenient PCB. Today, we check out two videocards from HIS, an up and coming mover and shaker in the videocard industry, the HIS ATi Radeon 9600XT Turbo and 9600 AIW's. Both offer similar features, both also lend themselves to different markets, so which is right for you?
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Monster Hunter World launches January 2018
- Left Alive is Square Enix's shot at survival mech action
- Rocket League Autumn Update available September 28
- Synology introduces new XS, Value and Series NAS
- ASUS introduce the ROG Strix Fusion 300 gaming headset
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- ASRock X399 Professional Gaming Motherboard Review
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower