One of the Xbox One launch titles was Ryse: Son of Rome, developed by Crytek, published by Microsoft. Ryse is now coming to the PC, with Crytek and Deep Silver co-publishing the game. Deep Silver recently acquired the rights to Homefront: The Revolution from Crytek, too.
The flood gates aren't quite open for all games to come over from the Xbox One to PC, but they're happening. Ryse is the second Xbox One exclusive to come over to the PC, with Dead Rising 3 coming to the PC next month. Now all we need is for Microsoft to see the light and in order to better compete with the PS4, it could unleash Halo, Forza and a slew of other Xbox games to the PC.
What will Ryse on the PC have on offer? We'll see the original game with downloadable extras, 4K support, and hopefully much more.
Last updated: Dec 6, 2019 at 02:46 pm CST
- PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X to be delayed past 2020, analyst predicts
- Xbox Series X's Smart Delivery may let you custom install games
- Xbox Series X enhanced games aren't compatible with HDDs
- Xbox Series X may enhance Xbox 360, OG Xbox games too
- Xbox Series X games are 'unlike anything you've ever seen before'
- > NEXT STORY: Mass Effect creator Casey Hudson leave BioWare
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Come watch a fish play Pokemon. Yes a fish, in a fish tank