Last week we reported that a huge 4.6 million gamers took part in the beta of Bungie's upcoming Destiny, which drops on September 9. This was a test of Bungie and Activision's servers, to see if they could handle the number crunching they'd need to do before the big day.
Well, Bungie has since released a new infographic, which shows some interesting numbers that took place during the beta. A huge 88,384,720 games took place during the beta, as well as the creation of some 6.5 million guardians. The kill-to-death ratio in the cooperative story, strike and exploration missions was 22.52, from a total of 3.7 billion kills during those quests.
Destiny lands on September 9 for the Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3 and PS4.
- Destiny 3 and Bungie's new IP are a long ways away
- Activision working on 10 new games, one might be a Destiny-killer IP
- Destiny 2 all-in-one collection coming to PS4, Xbox One, PC
- How publishers will approach current-gen on PS5, Xbox Series X
- Next-gen console exclusives will be few and far between through 2021
- > NEXT STORY: BioShock will be taking iPhone, iPad users back to Rapture very soon
- < PREVIOUS STORY: GIGABYTE confirms NVIDIA will release the GeForce GTX 880 next month