The smartwatch market is hopping right now with Samsung producing several different smartwatches and a number of other products available as well. The wearables market is growing and rumors continue to suggest that Apple is getting into the market with its own product. HP has teased a new smartwatch that it will be offering designed by Michael Bastian.
The watch is the result of cooperation between HP and the luxury marketplace Gilt.com and will launch later this year. Gilt brought in Michael Bastian to design the watch while HP is heralding the tech behind the wearable. Not much in the way of details are available on what hardware the watch will use.
What we know at this time is that the software on the watch is going to power a round screen. Wearers will be able to use the watch to control music and see notifications from their smartphone. Reports indicate there will be three different strap options. Pricing is unknown at this time.
- Take-Two's games pipeline includes new Rockstar and Hangar 13 projects
- Call of Duty vet working on new IP multiplayer game for 2K Games
- Medical expert: Coronavirus can cause 480,000+ deaths in 3-7 months
- PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X to sell 6-8 million in 2020, analyst says
- PS5, Xbox Series X SSD may use software-defined flash to boost speeds
- > NEXT STORY: Court gives preliminary approval on $450 million Apple eBook settlemen
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Microsoft sues Samsung for failing to pay patent royalties