Fresh from its ratings success proving there's still life in the decade old show, Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment Australia have announced to retailers the coming availability of the show on Blu-ray and DVD.
The limited event television series consisting of twelve 40 minute episodes returns Keifer Sutherland as CIA agent Jack Bauer, along with Mary Lynn Rajskub as Chloe O'Brian is, at this stage at least, the end of the long running series.
Released on October 1st, the Australian Blu-ray release is expected to mirror that of the US release which includes all twelve episodes on 3 discs, 5.1 DTS-HD MA sound and a range of 'making of' featurettes, including a Blu-ray exclusive additional storyline entitled "24: Solitary".
- How publishers will approach current-gen on PS5, Xbox Series X
- Xbox Series X: next-gen sound via dedicated chip and ray-traced audio
- Xbox Series X may be more powerful, but will third-party devs use it?
- Xbox Series X's Smart Delivery may let you custom install games
- The Simpsons will eventually end, Fox is preparing for that hit
- > NEXT STORY: Prepare yourself for the next-generation of water balloon fights
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Instagram begins rolling out Bolt, its new messaging application