We've got a little bit of an exclusive for you today - Kingmax just delivered their brand spankin' new DDR-500 "Hardcore" SuperRAM memory modules to us which are not yet for sale and only just landed in the country.
Probably most notably they include a stylish looking green heatsink over the TSOP modules which is very much a first for Kingmax.
While the heatsink is not actually required for the memory to operate properly, it is something overclockers will certainly appreciate. Good job Kingmax, it only took you a few years to put into effect what we suggested! :)
Our review of these modules will be posted soon.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Intel's new XMM 7660 LTE modem: 1.6Gbps speeds on your phone
- Skyrim on Switch runs at native 900p resolution while docked
- THQ Nordic grabs Biomutant game rights and developer
- EA: Live services are a predictable, evolving business
- Vivendi postpones Ubisoft takeover
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- Supermicro SuperO C7Z370-CG-L Motherboard Review
- GAMDIAS Hermes E1 Gaming Combo Review
- need advice for replacing 4 washable air filter for my pc-b25s
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ