- Sparkle's Flavour of the 6800 Ultra
Here's some more 6800 eye candy for you. Sparkle have forwarded us several images of their upcoming 6800 Ultra (SP-AG40UPT) package. This would have to be the largest graphics card box i've seen to date! It's also been said that the final version PCB will be a blue color. No other info as yet.
- Kingmax 400MHz DDR PC3200 ECC DIMM
As a new addition to their "SuperRAM" series, KingMax have announced the availability of their 400MHz DDR PC3200 ECC DIMM, designed with the Canterwood P4 platform in mind. It comes in both 256 and 512mb sizes with a stock CAS latency of 2.5 at 2.5v. You can get the full scoop within the attached press release.
Taipei,Taiwan April 13, 2004 -Kingmax, a world-leading memory manufacturer, has released its all-new 400MHz DDR PC3200 ECC DIMM, which fully supports the Intel 875 (Canterwood) platform with Dual Channel DDR 400. Offering top-notch heat dissipation, high compatibility and stability, this new memory module brings your computer to optimum efficiency.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Shuttle XPC SN85G4 @ Whining Dog
- Biostar IDEQ 200A SFF @ SFFTech
- Albatron PX875P Pro @ MBReview
- MSI K8N Neo (nForce3-250Gb) Motherboard @ TBreak
- ASRock P4S55FX+ Motherboard @ Extreme Reviews
- PMI 3200-512DGL Memory Kit @ Bjorn3D
- AMD nForce3 150 memory timings explored @ Madshrimps
- OCZ PC4400 Performance Series Dual Channel DDR Kit @ ClubOC
- Fujitsu MHT2060AH (5400RPM) Hard Drive @ Hardware Zone
- WiebeTech ComboDock @ DansData
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Rum Runner's Pack free DLC debuts to Pillars of Eternity 2
- New Battlerite Royale screenshots unveil UI/more gameplay
- Co-op monster hunting title, Duntless releases open beta
- Dark Souls Remastered releases a whole day early on Steam
- Borderlands 2 is free-to-play and 75% off Steam this weekend
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $1.422
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit