Samsung is trialing a new try-before-you-buy program in select markets in the US, where consumers can use Samsung's latest and greatest smartphones and smartwatches for 21 days before they make a final decision on whether they want to purchase them.
The offer is only valid for five of Samsung's Galaxy Studio locations, with consumers able to test out the Galaxy S5 and Galaxy Note 3 smartphones, as well as the new Gear 2 and Gear 2 Fit smartwatches. Right now, we don't know if any other Samsung devices are eligible. The five Galaxy Studio locations are in:
- Dallas-Fort Worth/Frisco, TX: Stonebriar Centre Mall
- Houston/The Woodlands, TX: The Woodlands Mall
- Los Angeles/Canoga Park, CA: Westfield Topanga
- New York City: Samsung Galaxy Studio SoHo
- Santa Clara, CA Westfield Valley Fair