- SFF Report from CeBIT
The folks from Sudhian were at CeBIT this year gathering up plenty of eye-candy and info on all the latest exciting additions to the now excessively popular SFF market in an all-out roundup. There are some pretty amazing looking machines coming our way, several from companies never heard of before too.
For my report on the state of play for Small Form Factor (SFF) PC systems at CeBit, I decided to tell you about the new or really exciting products, rather than to cover absolutely everything that was on show there. This is because a lot of SFF products on show, had already been seen and reported on, in my 'SFF At Computex: SFF's of the Past, Present, And Future' article back in September last year. In that report I noted that due to the obvious explosion of products seen there, the SFF market had become mainstream...
At this show, I wasn't too sure what to expect. Certainly, I already knew about some of the products I would see for the first time. Was there anything that I was 'blown away' by? Did I see anything that came as a total surprise? Read on and all will be revealed.....
- Win XP Driver + Install Automation
Do you Install WinXP on a frequent basis? you'll like this then. Martin over at IAmNotAGeek provides us with an indepth step-by-step guide on how to go about setting up an automated/unattended WinXP installation CD which can also be configured to install 3rd party drivers/apps/you name it. Very handy indeed.
After slipstreaming my SP2 CD I decided to take things a bit further and be able to automate my installation. Microsoft has everything setup so that you can automate the install process for Windows. You can even have it install a bunch of third party applications straight from the windows install CD.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Dell Latitude D600 laptop @ ArsTechnica
- AOpen EZ65 SFF XC Cube SFF PC "Video Review" @ 3DGameMan
- Raidmax 822 Cobra Case @ Modders HQ
- Super Flower SF-702T1-BT Case @ Tech Dreams
- Black Icemat @ Monster-Hardware
- Razer ViperT Mouse @ Ohls Place
- Saitek R440 Force Feedback Racing Wheel @ SharkyExtreme
- Game Developer's Conference 2004: Carmack Addresses the Masses @ Anandtech
- Cebit 2004 in 7 hours @ Madshrimps
- Kingston HyperX PC4300 @ Ohls Place
- Fujifilm FinePix S7000 DigiCam @ Hardware Zone
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Intel Core i9-9900K rumor: 8C/16T at a huge 5.5GHz on Aug 1
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole DLC release date unveil
- 1 hour of gameplay footage released for Forza Horizon 4
- VirtualLink: next-gen VR over a single USB Type-C cable
- World of Warcraft expansions, now only a $15 subscription
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit