- Shuttle's new XP17 series LCD
With all the happenings of CeBIT now underway, there's certainly no shortage of news out there! - Shuttle once again have another press release out for us which announces their XP17 series 17-inch flat-panel display. Designed for portable use to tie in with their XPC line of SFF PC's, it also has a convenient aluminium carry handle. A perfect partner for those of you often shifting your XPC around to LAN's etc. More on the new XP17 in the official press release here.
(Hannover, Germany - March 18, 2004) Shuttle, a leading designer and manufacturer of small form factor (SFF) computers, accessories and motherboards, is pleased to announce the XP17 series 17-inch flat-panel display (FPD). Manufactured to meet exacting industrial design, durability and performance standards, the first FPD created specifically for the XPC delivers exceptional style and performance wherever you need it.
"Our skilled industrial design team spent 12 months to bring the XP17 to life," said CK Huang, CEO. "With its super-rugged carrying handle and superb visual appeal, the XP17 series is the perfect compliment to your computing environment - wherever that may be."
Latest News Posts
- Mortal Kombat 11 to feature cross-play after initial launch
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: Piranha Plant debuts 'February'
- Mortal Kombat 11 on Switch has 'geometry reductions' & more
- New Layers of Fear 2 trailer cruises the midnight seas
- How to redeem your Piranha Plant, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- Optimum Health Optimum Health is conjugated linoleic risky.
- best 470 board for Windows 7?????????
- Can't connect to my Wifi network
- Need advice and build help
- Gigabyte ga-b75-d3v rev 1.0
- Two Hat Is Changing the Landscape of Content Moderation With New Image Recognition Technology
- Top Executives Launch Blockchain-Powered Video Game Publishing Company
- Announcing Destiny Chaser's Global Launch!
- Dean Trotman Joins Sumo Digital as Commercial Director
- SmuggleCraft launches on Nintendo Switch 1/25