- Shuttle's new XP17 series LCD
With all the happenings of CeBIT now underway, there's certainly no shortage of news out there! - Shuttle once again have another press release out for us which announces their XP17 series 17-inch flat-panel display. Designed for portable use to tie in with their XPC line of SFF PC's, it also has a convenient aluminium carry handle. A perfect partner for those of you often shifting your XPC around to LAN's etc. More on the new XP17 in the official press release here.
(Hannover, Germany - March 18, 2004) Shuttle, a leading designer and manufacturer of small form factor (SFF) computers, accessories and motherboards, is pleased to announce the XP17 series 17-inch flat-panel display (FPD). Manufactured to meet exacting industrial design, durability and performance standards, the first FPD created specifically for the XPC delivers exceptional style and performance wherever you need it.
"Our skilled industrial design team spent 12 months to bring the XP17 to life," said CK Huang, CEO. "With its super-rugged carrying handle and superb visual appeal, the XP17 series is the perfect compliment to your computing environment - wherever that may be."
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- ONRUSH gameplay trailer reveals new game modes
- YouTube star John 'TotalBiscuit' Bain has died age 33
- God of War reaches a massive 5 million units sold
- The Wolf Among Us Season Two hit with 2019 delay
- Nintendo's '2nd Unit Set' for the Switch is dockless, $230
- the best value, budget upgrade for me
- best value budget upgrade path
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $1.422
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit