- Shuttle's new XP17 series LCD
With all the happenings of CeBIT now underway, there's certainly no shortage of news out there! - Shuttle once again have another press release out for us which announces their XP17 series 17-inch flat-panel display. Designed for portable use to tie in with their XPC line of SFF PC's, it also has a convenient aluminium carry handle. A perfect partner for those of you often shifting your XPC around to LAN's etc. More on the new XP17 in the official press release here.
(Hannover, Germany - March 18, 2004) Shuttle, a leading designer and manufacturer of small form factor (SFF) computers, accessories and motherboards, is pleased to announce the XP17 series 17-inch flat-panel display (FPD). Manufactured to meet exacting industrial design, durability and performance standards, the first FPD created specifically for the XPC delivers exceptional style and performance wherever you need it.
"Our skilled industrial design team spent 12 months to bring the XP17 to life," said CK Huang, CEO. "With its super-rugged carrying handle and superb visual appeal, the XP17 series is the perfect compliment to your computing environment - wherever that may be."
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Dynasty Warriors 9 dev apologizes for major PC patch delay
- Assassin's Creed Origins New Game+ beaten, reward revealed
- Overwatch League Streams on Twitch can earn in-game rewards
- Far Cry 5 detail the dog Boomer, mans best friend
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance sells 1 million copies in 1 month
- Ryzen (1000-Series) Overclocking Guide
- For Sale (40 Pieces) Apple iPhone X 64GB $17,960 Brand New Unlocked
- Apple iPhone X $999 Buy here www.BizFests.com
- Corsair Obsidian 500D Premium Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Seagate IronWolf 12TB HDD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit