- CHAINTECH ZNF3-250 Motherboard
Chaintech have today announced their latest Athlon64 board based on nVidia's most recent nForce3-250 chipset. Looking at the top right corner of the mainboard you'll see the inclusion of a pretty damn funky heatpipe cooling system too. All the details on this and more within the attached press release here. Typically, Chaintech are providing a whole host of goodies within the motherboard package as well, just click either of the images below to enlargen them for a better look.
Chaintech Computer Co., LTD, the leading motherboards and graphic cards manufacturer, is proud to introduce the newest model, ZNF3-250 motherboard, which will support AMD socket 754 Athlon 64 processor. It designed with NVIDIA's newest nForce3-250 chipset (combines the north bridge and south bridge). ZNF3-250 will allow users to insert three 184-pin DDR DIMM (DDR266/333/400). The maximum RAM capacity is 2 GB. AMD's Hyper Transport technology also increases the transition rate to 6.4 GB/s between North Bridge and CPU.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Gigabyte GA-8IPE1000 Pro2-W Mainboard @ Toms Hardware
- AMD's Athlon 2500+ Mobile chip @ NeoSeeker
- Samsung PC3700: DDR466 Memory for the Masses @ Anandtech
- 10-Gigabit Ethernet comes alive @ News.com
- Extending Your Wireless Signal @ EnvyNews
- Sparkle FX5500 Graphics Card @ The Modfathers
- Hercules Pocket Muse @ Walibe
- Acousticase C6607B Case @ SWEMod
- Noise Isolator PWM Fan Speed Controller @ The Crucible
- 3ware Breaks Performance Barrier With New SATA RAID Controllers @ Hardware Zone
- SimpleTech announces 400GB External Storage @ Envy News
- IOGEAR MiniView III 4 Port KVMP Switch @ Voided Warranty
Latest News Posts
- Xbox games may arrive on Epic Store as well as Steam
- Gears 5's direct cosmetic monetization isn't 'ahead of the industry'
- Stan Lee's daughter blasts Disney for disrespecting father's legacy
- Denuvo DRM is coming to mobile phone games
- Capcom preps you for Iceborne with this helpful infographic
- TRENDnet USB-C 2.5Gbe Network Adapter Review
- Mushkin Pilot-E NVMe M.2 SSD Review
- Team Group T-Force Cardea Liquid M.2 SSD Review
- Synology DS620slim Six-Bay SFF NAS Review
- LaCie Rugged RAID Shuttle Review
- FSP Unveils FlexGURU 250W and 300W Modular Power Supplies New PSUs are perfect for IPC, NAS, HTPC and edge computing
- Gameforge Opens Pre-Orders and Announces November Release for the Highly Anticipated Kingdom Under Fire 2
- Philips Brings Precision Computer Peripherals to US
- KORN Battle Concert is Now Live in AdventureQuest 3D!
- NEC: Industrial Internet Consortium Approves Testbed of Negotiation Automation Platform for coordinating interests among AI systems