- GeCube's New All-In-Wonder 9600XT
Remember the exclusive image posted up earlier this week on the 'mysterious' 9600XT All-In-Wonder card of which was to be kept under wraps for the time being? If any of you took a wild guess at GeCube? you'd be right! They've now officially announced the card, bundled with ATI's Remote Wonder II and a whole host of other features, this here is one very sweet card. More details in the press release.
Taipei, Taiwan - GeCube enhances the multimedia PC experience with the new ALL-IN-WONDER® 9600XT. GeCube's newest multimedia video card joins the award-winning ALL-IN-WONDER® family to provide customers with all the best of current PC Multimedia technologies combined with fantastic new features such as FM Radio, Dual VGA, Faster-than-Real time DVD / CD Authoring and the next generation REMOTE WONDER II radio frequency (RF) Remote Control.
- Huge VGA Roundup
Digital-Daily have been busy testing out a whole stack of mainstream graphics cards (both nVidia and ATI), ranging from the latest cards right back to the days of the GeForce2 MX. With the help of 13 seperate benchmarks, it gives you a clear indication of what to expect from each of the cards.
Since it's already the year 2004 outside, we have to upgrade our favorite P4 2.4 GHz that has been around in our test configuration for a year to 3.2 GHZ, with the memory capacity increased to 1GB. Anyway, to create an adequate picture as of early 2004, we had to re-test all the available video cards, which took us as long as two weeks. Only he who generated all these graphs is able to make head or tails of them :)
In the end, we made a voluntary decision to sum up all the results for the only resolution - 1024x768 as the most "playable".
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Shuttle ST62K XPC Zen @ Dans Data
- Abit KV8-MAX3 Motherboard @ Digital-Daily
- VIA Technologies Preps New Chipsets with HDTV Support @ XBit Labs
- ASUS P4S800D Deluxe (SiS655FX) Mainboard @ Digit-Life
- Intel Ready To Intro 300MHz Prescott @ The Inquirer
- Gigabyte's GN-WLBZ201 @ Toms Hardware
- From DVD Player to Media Center @ Toms Hardware
- Pegasus PC-Notetaker Electronic Pen @ Tech-Mods
- Unbranded Blue Illuminated Keyboard @ Moddin
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Intel Core i9-9900K rumor: 8C/16T at a huge 5.5GHz on Aug 1
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole DLC release date unveil
- 1 hour of gameplay footage released for Forza Horizon 4
- VirtualLink: next-gen VR over a single USB Type-C cable
- World of Warcraft expansions, now only a $15 subscription
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit