- OCZ's Enhanced Bandwidth Technology
OCZ have a press release out today announcing the latest "Enhanced Bandwidth" technology behind their DDR memory lineup which helps to increase overall operating efficiency. Several new products across their Platinum series of modules sport the new EB technology. For the full scoop, you can read the official PR over at their website. A more detailed description on the technology itself can be read here.
Sunnyvale, CA , March 11, 2004 - OCZ Technology Group, a worldwide leader in innovative, ultra high-performance memory solutions for PC enthusiasts and gamers, today announced it has developed Enhanced Bandwidth (EB) technology to deliver improved DDR bandwidth. OCZ also announced the release of several new DDR memory products featuring the new EB technology.
- Asetek's new 115/230V VapoChill CPU Cooler System
Asetek sent word today of their new phase-change CPU cooler dubbed the "VapoChill LightSpeed [AC]" which is said to move an outstanding 240w of heat, making this one of the best (if not THE best) performing cooling solutions on the market. This is well worth a look for even the most serious of overclockers out there. Full details over at Asetek's website.
The NEW VapoChill LightSpeed [AC](tm) represents not only the most powerful CPU cooling system commercially available - its superiority extends to control features, upgrade flexibility, CPU-mounting mechanism, CPU support, emergency shut down features and, especially, LOWEST TEMPERATURES & MOST BANG FOR THE BUCK!
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Intel Reveals Brand-Name for IA32e Technology @ XBit Labs
- Corinex CableLAN Adapter @ Toms Networking
- WLAN Vendors Choose SiS' Technology for Wi-Fi USB Dongles @ XBit Labs
- Altec Lansing 251 Speakers @ Hardware Extreme
- Altec Lansing MX-5021 Speakers @ Toms Hardware