Uber Entertainment's Planetary Annihilation is something that most RTS and Total Annihilation fans love, but it has, until now, been a multiplayer-only game. The developer has just announced Galactic War, the new single-player component of the game.
Planetary Annihilation's new Galactic War component sees gamers battling throughout a galaxy filled with procedurally generated content, with random drops, maps and abilities that Uber Entertainment says will make each game unique. Gamers can "define the scale and intensity" of their single-player experience, which features multiple challenges and tech trees.
Last updated: May 25, 2014 at 12:00 am CDT
- NASA scientists gasp as Mars rover finds puzzling Oxygen discovery
- No Man's Sky was one of Steam's most-played games four years in a row
- Modern Warfare to get 200-player battle royale mode with cross-play
- Starship Troopers receives its own real-time strategy game adaptation
- Mass Effect wishlist: What we want to see in Mass Effect 5
- > NEXT STORY: Ubisoft's marketing for Watch Dogs reaches new high
- < PREVIOUS STORY: The Lego Movie comes to Blu-ray soon via Roadshow