- ABIT Total Prescott Support
Confirmation from ABIT has it that we're assured Prescott support across the full range of their 865PE and 875P-based motherboards. All the latest BIOS revisions solve any previous issues. The press release from ABIT can be obtained here.
ABIT is pleased to announce total Prescott support on every ABIT 865PE and 875P-based ATX motherboard. The beginning of February saw Intel launch a new line of CPUs - the Prescott 2.8GHz to 3.4GHz. Taking performance to a higher level, many immediately were asking if their recently purchased Intel 865PE and 875P motherboards were Prescott ready. For ABIT users, the answer is a definite "YES!" For users who choose another motherboard brand, you may be very disappointed.
- Trash VHS Cassettes, Burn DVDs
Toms Hardware have taken a look at a USB 2.0 device no doubt many of you would find somewhat useful. They check out ADS Tech's DVD XPress which allows you to capture video into MPEG-1 (VCD) or even MPEG-2 (DVD) format, giving you a good excuse to throw those chunky old VHS cassettes into the bin.
So how's your music closet looking? If you're like most of us, you've probably got three-dozen DVDs, remote controls for all your hi-fi components and... let's not even talk about all those old videotapes. All over the country, stacks and stacks of tapes are gathering dust in people's living rooms. Whether home videos or cinematic classics; who wouldn't rather have all those old films on a few sleek DVDs?
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Syntax EZ-Clocker I-Series SFF PC @ Extreme Overclocking
- Decrypting Document & File Passwords @ PC Stats
- Bluetooth is dead @ Yahoo News
- Overclocking Guide @ NeoSeeker
- IDF Spring 04: Tweaking Session @ Hexus
- IDF Spring 2004 Update Part 3 @ Hardware Zone
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront II campaign will be robust
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard